Monday, December 17, 2012

Photocopier

We're all eating at this nice Italian restaurant and this guy decides he wants to break the screen on my iPod and I tell him, hey you have to pay for this damage, it'll cost you $60. He works at Prudential and is not willing to give me the money for it, he tries to make photocopies of a check which I decline. He says he has no cash on me. I point at the ATM behind him, not even caring that it might not be his bank. He goes and withdraws $60 and proceeds to photocopy the twenties and hands me the photocopies. Do I look stupid or something? I refuse to accept it and he finally gives in and gives me the cash and then tries to ask me for my number so we can meet up when he's in town again.

A lot of guys are having a weird bromance hangout (I won't name you all) and I think it's time for me to go. One of you hands me a no liability/consent form so no one is responsible should anything happen to any of us during our friendship and that we should be choosy about who to bring into this circle. I ask you guys to take the elevator down with me, it's one of those old "tong lau" in HK and it gives me the creeps. When we get to street level, we see a car drive past a whole street of parked cars and purposely driving up against them and effectively scratching all of them. What a douche.

No comments: